Cold watermelon on a hot summer’s day – what could be better? How about a shaker card of a watermelon truck.
This card was the first I’ve made from Queen & Co. complete card kits. The kits come with dies, self-adhesive foam/acetate shakers, shaker fillers, stamps and 6×6 paper pads. The instructions are straightforward and easy to understand.
I have augmented the kits with some tiny watermelon slices I had on hand as well as the Lawn Fawn ants and watermelon stamp set.
The kits add to the possibilities of my Spellbinders Sunday Drive and Truck Large Die of the Month -OCT18 as the accessories are in a similar scale to all the vehicle sets.
The envelope was stamped with the Lawn Fawn stamps while the card sentiment is from the Special Delivery kit and was heat embossed in glossy black.
- Queen & Co. – Special Delivery Summer Celebration Kit – Solids 6×6 paper pad
- Silver matte, red & black cardstock from stash
- DCWV – Strips Box of Cards – 40 A2 Printed Textured Cards & Envelops
- Stampin’ Up – Classic Stampin’ Pad – Emerald Envy & Melon Mambo
- VersaMark – Watermark Stamp Pad
- Memento – Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Crayola Signature Brush & Detail Dual-ended Markers
- Sandford Uni-Ball pen – Micro Point – Black
- PVA Glue – Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Foam squares
- Queen & Co. – Special Delivery Kit – foam/acetate shaker shape
- Queen & Co. – Special Delivery Summer Celebration Kit – green shaker balls
- Dress My Craft – Watermelon Slices shaker bits – DMKS3778
- Recollections Detail Embossing Power- Ebony