Happy Mail! What better way to celebrate one’s birthday, than by retiring.
That’s what a family friend did recently when he retired after 30 years delivering mail.
This card was created using Concord & 9th’s Mail Drop die and stamp set. My husband wrote the messages on the letters since I did not have any stamps that would provide the sentiments we wanted in the small space we had to work with on the letters.
Inside I used an older Stampin’ Up “Happy Birthday” stamp.
I used the mailbox lid stamp from Concord & 9th’s Mail Drop stamp set on the envelope flap.
- DCWV Textured Cardstock Stack
- Patterned papers from my stash
- Pre-scored A7 white card base and envelope
- American Crafts’ Sticky Thumb Double-sided Super Sticky Red Tape
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Black gel pen
- Black ball-point pen
- Stampin’ Up Chocolate Chip Ink Pad