Having just discovered i-crafter dies, I had to try out their Box Pops, Oval Base and Easter Add-on die sets. The folded version fits in an A2 envelope.
I watched Lynda Kanase’s assembly video a few times before making the card. The box pop is a simple mechanism that could decorated for a variety of occasions. I watched this video to get ideas on how to use the Easter Add-on set.
I picked a sturdy polka dotted paper for the base and solid colored cardstock for the sentiments, baskets and grass. The eggs were cut from white scraps and colored with distress inks.
The die cutting and assembly took me about an hour the first time, and by cutting in large batches, later cards assembled even faster.
There are flowers and a unicorn add-ons for the Box Pop Oval base, but you could try using other die cuts as well.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Please like and leave comments 😊
- Fun Stampers Journey – 8.5 x 11 Cardstock – Hazelnut Blend – CS-0013
- Brazzill – Cardstock 12 x 12 in – Celtic Green -303072
- DCWV – Multi Dots- Nana’s Kids Print 12 x 12 Cardstock- OS-021-00023
- Recollections – Cardstock 8.5 x 11 in 65 lb. – Purple Passions – 264212
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Die cutting machine