Weddings can be times of great joy. This wedding card inspired by traditions from India is a brightly colored card using a flower mandala as its centerpiece in marigold colors.
The marigold petals are three die-cut layers using the free die set from Die-cutting Essentials Issue 78.
To create the card base, I used a 7-inch tall by 12 inches wide piece of double-sided cardstock. The piece is scored and folded at 1 inch, 3 ½ inches, 8 ½ inches and 11 inches.
The inside sentiment was printed digitally onto printable 8 1/2 x 11 inch vellum and adhered with glue dots.
For the final decoration Nuvo drops were added onto the card front and the flower center.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Please like and leave a comment. 😊
- Pretty Layering petals from Die-cutting Essentials Issue 78 June 2021
- Unknown brand cabbage rose clear stamp possibly from an advent calendar box from Craft Stash
- Vintage Drops – Post Box Red and Yellow Brick Road
- Crystal Drops – Bright Gold and Red Berry
- First Edition 12×12 Storyteller paper pad
- Printable vellum