November winds are working the last of the leaves off the trees as we go to celebrate Thanksgiving.
A fun little pop-up card using Karen Burniston dies and some thread to dangle fallen leaves from in the two open ovals. The pop-up mechanism, small trees, small ovals, and grass are from the Oval Frames Pop-up set.
The leaves and large tree are from the Tiny Trees Pop-up set. And the large oval and frame are made using the Oval Crosshatch dies. While acorns are from the Autumn Elements die set, the grass pieces are scraps from another project.
I glued two leaves together with a bit of cotton thread between them and then sandwiched the threads between two of the oval pop-up frames.
The sentiment is cut from two different shades of brown using the Autumn word set.
For a place to write a personal message, I used medium crosshatched ovals with two leaves as decoration.
As with all my cards that are sent in an envelope, I have decorated the back flap with a large oak leaf from the Autumn Elements die set.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Please like and leave comments 😊
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Tiny Trees Pop-Up – 1156
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Oval Frames Pop-Up – 1079
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Word Set 7 – Autumn – 1060
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Autumn Elements – 1059
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company Ovals – Crosshatch – 1055
- Rubberneck – 6 x6 Paper Pad Double-Sided Papers 80# Cardstock – Autumn Leaves
- A2 Brown Kraft Paper Card and Envelope
- White Cotton Thread