Gingerbread is a sweet treat and holiday cards that smell of sweet baked goods make these two variations on gingerbread house pop-up cards a treat for the senses.
Karen Burniston’s Tiny House Pop-up die set and add-ons feature strong in these two cards. Primarily the Gingerbread add-ons are used, but the rounded door is from the Mushroom add-ons set.
The main difference to these two cards is the position of the two tabs that attach the tiny house to the card base and therefore, where the extension bar is attached on the house – front or back. The tree is a Winter Charm.
White hearts cut from the crosshatch hearts die set are places to write a personal message.
To give the cards their sweet scents, Nuvo Aroma Drops were used – red Strawberry Tart as the red candies on the roof and Vanilla Cupcake as light brown icing on the window panes and door frame.
Card backs are just as important as fronts. These are decorated with left over strips to mimic ribbon on gift boxes.
The envelope back hints at what’s to come when the card is opened. The stamps are from the same Lisa Horton Crafts Premium Magazine kit as the inside cookies and candy canes paper and front foiled paper sentiment topper.
Like the Tiny House? See more tiny house sets by clicking here.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Please like and leave comments 😊
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Hearts Crosshatch – 1191
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Gingerbread Tiny House Add-Ons – 1173
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Mushroom Tiny House Add-Ons – 1158
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Tiny House Pop-Up – 1157
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Winter Charms – 1018
- Echo Park Paper Co. – 12 x12 Double-Sided Cardstock – I Love Christmas by Lori Whitlock – Here Comes Santa
- Stampin’ Up – Doubled-Sided Cardstock from my stash –
- Colored Cardstock Scraps
- Pink A2 Envelope
Pens, Inks & Embellishment Drops
- Gelly Roll 08 Pen – White
- Stampin’ Up – Classic Stampin’ Pad – Melon Mambo
- Nuvo Aroma Drops – Strawberry Tart and Vanilla Cupcake
- Neutral PH Adhesive by LINECO
- Fine-Tip Glue Bottle
- Die Cutting Machine
- Pokey Tool
- Stamping Platform
- Stampendable Stamping Tool