Need a fun card? Make a tower card with a honeycomb paper feature. Using products purchased from Craftstash, this card was quick to make. The flamingo and green leaves are from a Creative Craft Products bundle which includes the dies and honeycomb paper.
The card base is made with the Terrific Tower die by Sam Calcott of Made to Surprise that creates an art deco feel for this elegant display card. The front sentiment was computer generated.
.The back of the card features a die-cut “Happy Birthday” by Chole’s Creative Cards.
The card will fit in an A5 size (7 x 5 inches) envelope that has a die-cut flamingo from Karen Burniston’s Beach Charms on its back flap.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Please like and leave comments 😊
- Creative Craft Products – Tropical Honeycomb Flamingo Die Set
- Made to Surprise by Sam Calcott – 5×7″ Landscape Terrific Towers Die Set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards – Happy Birthday Die and Stamp set
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Beach Charms – 1051
- American Crafts – Core’dinations – 12 x 12 yellow large Dot -377860
- Creative Craft Products – Honeycomb Paper
- Pink, Green, Black and White Cardstock
- A7 White Envelope
- Sharpie – Ultra Fine Point – Black
- Staples – Liquid Stix – Hot Pink
- Neutral PH Adhesive by LINECO
- Fine-Tip Glue Bottle
- Pokey Tool
- Die Cutting Machine
- Paper Tape
- Scrapbook.com – Double-sided tape – 1/4 inch wide