Playing with new dies and spray mica paints resulted in this card.
I used Marianne Design Craftables Punch Die: Keys to die-cut the keys that are glued to a sheet of card stock and sprayed with brown, silver and gold metallic sprays. The green sheet that was cut up was die-cut with and Joy! Crafts Die – Bille’s Background Stars and sprayed with green and gold sprays. The back blue sheet was sprayed with blue and silver sprays. The birthday sentiment is die-cut from shiny black paper using the Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set from Stamps by Chloe.
Hope you enjoyed this quick card. If so, please comment and like and follow this blog. 😊
Other Supplies Used:
- Cosmic Shimmer – Specialist Acrylic Glue – 125ml
- 5×7 inches kraft card base and matching envelope
- Nuvo Mica Mist Sprays
- Shiny coated cardstock from packaging and commercial greeting cards
- Motion Crafts by Uchi’s Design – Time Flies stamp set
- Stampin’ Up – Ink Pad – Early Espresso
One thought on “Keys, Stars and Sprays”
This is so beautiful Sue, I don’t think the photograph you put up on CraftWorld does it justice. I love the metallic key panel 💕 Clare x
LikeLiked by 1 person