Sending warm wishes for the holiday season is what this card is all about.
It is a simple card made with pre-printed white snowflakes on brown kraft paper card, holographic snowflake glitter and red stamped images adhered with foam squares.
I made 24 of these cards in one day. The stamping was done first using a Tim Holtz stamping platform by Tonic Studios. I had cut 8 ½ x11 inch white cardstock into 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inch pieces to make it easy to stamp two sets of images per piece and never have to move the stamps, except to stamp the two sentiments and the fox on the envelope flaps.
I fussy cut the images and placed tiny and large foam squares from my stash on the backs of the images.
Once the cut images were adhered to the card fronts, I glued the snowflake glitter to the cards matching up with the centers of the printed snowflakes.
- Nordic Winter stamp set from Simply Cards & Papercrafts issue 185, November 2018
- “Season’s Greetings” from Winter Woodland by Sheena Douglass from Creative Stamping, issue 62, December 2018
- Reflections – 65 lb. 8.5in x11 in white cardstock
- Reflections – Christmas – 4.25 in x 5.5 in cards and envelops 24 count
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Reflections – Christmas -Assorted Glitter Set
- Foam Squares from my stash (I believe these came from various papercrafting magazine kits as they were thinner than my Stampin’Up Dimensionals.)
2 thoughts on “Warmish Winter Wishes”
Cute, cute, cute…and great “production line” techniques. Love this sweet card!
LikeLiked by 1 person