Sometimes you don’t need to answer that question.
This little artist trading card’s inspiration came from the Rubberneck sentiment stamp, which was stamped, and heat embossed in white on a My Mind’s Eye paper scrap that was die-cut using a stitched die.
The chicken is from an animal die set by Karen Burniston. All parts were cut from scraps in my stash – textured, off-white card for body. The eyes and red wattle are marker through the die stencil slots. To add definition, the edges of the body were distressed with black soot ink.
Hope this ATC makes you smile.
- Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley and Company – Chicken, Pig and Lamb – 1092
- Art Impressions – Steel Dies-A2 Rectangle Double Stitched – 5063
- VersaMark – Watermark Stamp Pad
- Hero Arts – Embossing Powder – White – PW110
- Ranger Distress Ink – Black Soot
- Pigma- Micron-05 Archival Ink -.45mm line-brown
- Crayola Signature Brush & Detail Dual-ended Markers
- Paper scraps from stash
- My Mind’s Eye – Cozy Christmas – 6 x 6 Paper Pad