This bland little art portfolio opens to a world of color to express how my spouse makes me feel and to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
I borrowed the idea of making a portfolio case from Bibi Cameron’s blog post for the Spellbinders Large die of the month set for August 2020. I think you could probably use most any 3D frames set to make this portfolio such as Helen Griffin’s Simply Made Terrific Terrarium die set.
The corners, closing strap, buckle and tag, I used from the Karen Burniston’s Purse Pop-up die set. The tubes of paint are also part of the Spellbinder’s set.
I heat embossed the two different stamped sentiments using two colors of embossing powder.
- Spellbinders’ Large Die of the Month – August 2020 – 3D Still Life Easel & Canvas
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – Purse Pop-up – 1132
Ink/ Embossing Powders
- VersaMark – Watermark Stamp Pad
- Recollections Pearl Embossing Powder – Sapphire
- Recollections Detail Embossing Power- Ebony
- Cream colored stock from my stash
- Colored cardstock scraps from stash
5 thoughts on “Color My World”
I couldn’t open this…but just wanted to wish you a Happy, Happy Anniversary!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Donna. 🙂