I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Ice cream sundaes YUMMY! And even better when shared with two spoons. This is a sweet Valentine’s card made for a special couple.
Made this card using die sets from Karen Burniston and lots of recycled colorful packaging from my stash. The shine on the hot fudge topping and cherries is Nuvo Jewel Drops. The “glass” dish is vellum that has been stenciled using the die with a white paint pen.
The card front is made with papers from Authentique’s Confection Collection.
See more Valentines by clicking here.
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – 1082 -Ice Cream Sundae Pop-up
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – 1008 -Cupcake Pop-up
- Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company – 1087 – You’re Sweet
- Gemini by Crafter’s Companion Expressions “Mother’s Day” 2 piece die set
- Gemini by Crafter’s Companion Expressions “Happy Easter” 2 piece die set
- Gemini by Crafter’s Companion Expressions “Valentine” 2 piece die set
- Authentique – Confection Collection
- The Paper Studio – XXL Stripe-Hot Pink/White – 698779
- Scraps and recycled packaging from my stash
- Silver Mirror from recycled box
- The Paper Studio – Vellum for inkject & laser printers – clear
- Paper doily
- Nuvo Jewel Drops -Limoncello
- Craft Smart Multi-Surface Premium Oil-Based Paint Pen
- Foam tape squares
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue/PVA Glue
- Double-sided tape
2 thoughts on “Sundae Shop – You’re So Sweet”
That looks good enough to eat. All your little “scenarios” are so real looking.
LikeLiked by 1 person