Silent Night is humming in the background as the card recipient opens this gold stamp envelope and pulls out a card with a gold embossed “Silent Night” on it’s front.
This is the first in a series of blogs about Christmas cards made from the 2020 Hunkydory paper collection entitled The Miracle of Christmas.
These were my first two cards made from the collection and I was able to make two from each of the Adorable Scorable cardstock and insert papers. All have a gold heat embossed sentiment on vellum and adhered to the front with foam squares. I used double-sided tape to adhere all the papers to the card base. The red nativity also has a gold heat embossed inside sentiment from an older Kaisercraft stamp set while the Little Town of Bethlehem scene uses a sentiment cut from the paper pad.
I stamped all of the A2 envelope backs with the Little Town of Bethlehem stamp using Crumb Cake Stampin’ Up ink which almost matches the gold heat embossing powder used on the cards.
Thank you for reading about these cards.
The Miracle Of Christmas Series
Post 1 – The Miracle of Christmas Papers
Post 2 – A Small Triptych Card
- Hunkydory – The Miracle of Christmas -Adorable Scorable Selection – CLUB-AS26
- Hunkydory – The Miracle of Christmas -Inserts & Papers – CLUB-INS26
- Hunkydory – The Miracle of Christmas -Bitesize Book – CLUB-BSBK26
- Vellum from my stash
- Kaisercraft – Clear Stamps – Sentiments -Traditional – CS313
- Hunkydory – For the Love of Stamps – Little Town of Bethlehem – Club-FTLS26B
- VersaMark – Watermark Stamp Pad
- Gold embossing powder from June 2020 Papercraft Society kit
- Stampin’ Up – Classic Stampin’ Pad –Crumb Cake
- Scrapebook.com Clear Double Sided Adhesive Roll ¼ inch
- Foam Squares from my stash
© Sue Small-Kreider 2020
2 thoughts on “The Miracle of Christmas Papers”