Valentine’s Day is coming and a handmade card that reminds one of chocolates or the colorful candy hearts associated with the holiday maybe just the thing for your loved one.
These two cards were made with elements from the three shades pink cardstock cut once using the Small Die of the Month for January 2021 from Spellbinders.
The cherry blossoms and leaves were fussy cut from the center die. The leftover very light pink border from the cherry blossoms was layered onto the sending love card while the center heart cut out was used behind the cherry blossom heart.
Foiled sentiments from the coordinating Glimmer Kit of the Month complete the hearts which were adhered with foam squares.
Nuvo drops of contrasting shades at the corners complete the cards.
These card fronts were mounted using double sided tape to 6 inches x 4 ¾ inches white card bases.
The back flaps of the envelopes were stenciled with Distress Oxide ink and one had a glitter sticker added.
You can see more Valentines by clicking here.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Please like and leave comments 😊
- Spellbinders – Glimmer Kit of the Month – January 2021 -GOM-JAN21
- Spellbinders – Everyday Sentiments II Glimmer Hot Foil Plate – GLP-094
- Spellbinders – Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Aura – GLF-027
- Spellbinders – Glimmer Hot Foil System – GLS-001
- Spellbinders – Quick Trimmer – T-017
- Reflections – 8.5×11 inch cardstock – Pink Buttons
- Joy Craft Mirror Cardstock
- Scrap green paper from my stash
- Park Lane – A7 – 50 Cards & Envelopes – White
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Scrapebook.com Clear Double Sided Adhesive Roll ¼ inch
- Foam squares from my stash
- Nuvo Glitter Drops – Red Sunstone
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Shimmering Rose
- Ranger – Distress Oxides – Festive Berries
- Hobby Lobby – Valentine Paper Crafts – Clear Glittered Heart Stickers
© 2021 Sue Small-Kreider/Ully Cat Designs