A new babe is a joy. People came from far and near to see the sweet babe.
This card is made with the new Gemini Dimensional snow globe dies. Three layers for the nativity globe – a stenciled background, a stable middle layer and the Wisemen in front.
The background is inked using Distress Inks using the stencils that are included in the die set. The front and middle layers are colored with watercolor pencils.
The finishing touches are a gold foil star and covering the globe base with a solid blue card stock and gold label and letters.
The card fits folded into an A7 envelope which is stamped on the back with a scene stamp of the Wisemen entering Bethlehem.
Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this blog post, please like it and follow the blog. 😊
- CosmicShimmer – Specialist Acrylic Glue – 125ml
- Fineline 20 Gauge Applicator & Bottle
- Sizzix – Big Shot PLUS die cutting Machine
- Distress Oxides –Prize Ribbon
- Nuvo Watercolour Pencils – Brilliantly Vibrant, Elementary Midtones, Dark Shadows
- Waterbrush – fine tipped
- Spellbinders – Small Die of the Month – August 2020
- Gemini by Crafter’s Companion – Dimensionals – O’Christmas Tree
- Gemini by Crafter’s Companion – Dimensionals – Away In A Manger
- Stamin’ Up Classic Stampin’ Pad – Crumb Cake
- Hunkydory-For the Love of Stamps – Little Town of Bethlehem
- A7 Neenah Social – Bare White Techweave Envelope
One thought on “Nativity Snow Globe”
Lovely…I especially like the soft colors you used.
LikeLiked by 1 person