Everyone needs some joy around the end of the year holiday season. This contemporary slimline card wishes the recipient that the simple joys of the season are theirs.
I used two of Pink Fresh Studio’s Essential Slimline Cuts dies to make the trio of circles in two shades of green that form the main design element of this card. Pink and magenta halo glitter were sandwiched between two sheets of acetate using double sided tape. San serif letters cut from a bronze glitter sheet spell out “JOY” and are glued to the acetate windows.
Inside the card is stamped with a string of lights and the main sentiment. The same cherry red ink is used to stamp the string of lights and the word “Joy” on the back envelop flap hinting what’s to come.
Hoping you enjoyed seeing this card. Thank you for reading. Please like and leave a comment.
- Pink Fresh Studio – Essentials Slim Cuts – Slim braided circles panel die -PF031ES
- Pink Fresh Studio – Essentials Slim Cuts – Slim stitched scallop circles panel die -PF032ES
- Momenta – 1 ½ inch Alphabet – 6285
- Kaisercraft – Clear Stamps – Sentiments -Traditional – CS313
- Winter Woodland Stamp set by Sheena Douglas from Creative Stamping magazine Issue 62, December 2018.
- Stampin’ Up Classic Stamin’ Pad – Cherry Cobbler
- Heavy White Cardstock 110# weight 8 ½ x 11 inches
- Dura-Lar .0005 Clear Film Acetate
- #10 Business envelope – cream – from my stash
- Green scrap papers from my stash
- Bronze glitter sheet from Hero Arts September 2020 kit
- Glitter – Jumbo Pink Holo Mix non-toxic Sparkling Glitter by Advantus Corp.
- Double-Sided Tear Tape – Scrapbook.com Clear Double Sided Adhesive Roll ¼ inch
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
One thought on “A Joy Shaker”
Very joyful card, who doesn’t like a bit of sparkle 🥰
LikeLiked by 1 person