Queen & Co. make some delightful shaker card kits and this Candy Land one is no exception. The thing that I love about the company’s kits are the pre-cut foam shaker frames that simplify the effort needed to make a shaker card. The extra foam left over from the frames is ideal for popping some of the candies cut from the paper pad as additional decorations.
The dies have uses beyond shaker cards with some basic shapes of circles and ovals.
I filled the shaker with elements I collected over the years, and are not included in the kit.
To hint at the envelope’s contents, I stamped in a variety of colors the candy stamps from the set with the sentiment “goody, goody gumdrops!” on the back flap and more colorful candy on the front left edge of the envelope.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Please like and leave comments 😊
Dies & Dies
- Memento – fade-resistant Dye Ink – Tuxedo Black
- Hero Arts – Hero Hues Reactive – Creamsicle, Blue Hawaii, Pool Party and Key Lime Fizz
- Hero Arts – Dye Inks – Rose Hues -Cotton Candy, Pale Tomato and Bubble Gum
- Queen & Co. –double-sided papers -6”x 6” Mat Stack – Candy Land
- A2 floral card base and white envelope from American Crafts Boxed Cards – The Pier
- Kat Scrappiness – Rainbow Dot Sprinkles
- Buttons Galore & More – Sprinkletz – Pink It UP
- Stamp Anniething Adornments – Jelly Dots – Blue and Red