Gumballs and relaxing on the beach are somehow tied together in my memories of summer family vacations. This card incorporates some new crafting supplies that came into my crafting room.
The gumball machine is one I’ve been eyeing from Stampin’ Up for a while. The tropical background paper is from Scrapbook.com. “Hello Summer” die-cut is from Tutti Designs and has its various elements cut from colored scraps and glued to a whole brown die-cut.
To make the inside message more legible I used some colored adhesive backed vellum which Messed up on the stamping and covered with the stamped sentiment on blue cardstock.
The card fits into an A7 size envelope which has been stamped on the back with a gumball machine.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Please like and leave comments 😊
- Stampin’ Up – Dies – Gumball Machine – 157647
- Stampin’ Up – Photopolymer Stamp Set – Gumball Greetings -157646
- StazOn Solvent Ink – Jet Black
- Scrapbook Customs – 12×12 double-sided – Retro Tropical Islands -DS#30505b
- Silver foiled cardstock from toothpaste box
- Multicolors of paper scraps
- Xcut – Xtras Adhesive Vellum Sheets- yellow
- A7 brown craft paper card base and envelope
- Stampin’ Up – Gumball Machine Shaker Domes – 158131
- Stampin’ Up – Frosted Beads Assortment – 158132
- Sizzix – Big Shot PLUS die cutting Machine
- Cosmic Shimmer – Specialist Acrylic Glue
- Fineline 20 Gauge Applicator & Bottle
- LDRS Creative – Stampendable Stamping Tool
- White-backed, double-sided tape 1/4 inch wide
- Tim Holtz – Tonic Studios – Stamping Platform
- Stamp Cleaning Cloth
One thought on “Hello Summer Two!”
What a great summer memories card. Love how you used our gumball machine!
LikeLiked by 1 person