Here is a birthday party in an envelope. The recently released Sizzix Birthday Shadow Box by Courtney Chilson is a great deal of fun to create. Because I love chocolate cake with a thin glaze of icing, I used wax paper for the icing. White gel pen and Nuvo Drops help create the 3D look on the card. Foam tape between the window frames and under the decorations, cake, gift and shelves create the shadow box.
The inside carries on the window theme with additional part decorations. I used the yellow window cut-out from the card front as the bottom mat for the computer-generated greeting.
- Sizzix Birthday Shadow Box by Courtney Chilson
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Metallic-Carmel Cream
- Nuvo Jewel Drops – Limoncello
- White Gel Pen – Gelly Roll 08
- Scotch Foam Tape and Squares
- Textured cardstock by DCWV
- Tombow Aqua Mono Liquid Glue
- Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive