Thanking our military for their service is the theme of this card using a Karen Burniston’s pop-up die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The glitter stars are 3D by folding on the score lines and placing a double thickness of foam tape under the center of the star.
Because this was the first time I had assembled the star accordion card, I accidentally placed the center section with the start being upside-down and the connecting tab on the wrong side. My solution was to cut off all the stars’ tabs and connect them using a yellow ribbon. My heat embossed “Thank you” was a bit messy so I fussy cut it out and used a white gel pen for emphasis. A red and white checked gingham paper was used to back the stars and cover up the ribbon.
- Elizabeth Craft Designs 971 – Accordian Star by Karen Burniston Pop It Ups
- Elizabeth Craft Designs 976 – Star Fancy Frame Edges by Karen Burniston Pop It Ups
- Recollections Detail Embossing Powder – Ebony
- Ranger Embossing Powder – Black Sparkle
- DCWV Glitter Brights Mat Stack
- White, red, navy blue cardstock
- White Gel Pen – Gelly Roll 08
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Tombow Aqua Mono Liquid Glue