Needing a unique and handcrafted Thank You card, I came up with this pop-in window card using double-sided patterned paper from Paper Heaven, the frame dies from the newest Die-cutting Essentials issue 75, and some word dies from Hunkydory’s Moonstone brand.
When the card is closed it look like a flat card, but when it opens, the window back mechanism opens and moves the window panel ¼ inch back from the card opening.
Because of the dark inside of the card, I cut two white labels from old envelope scraps in my stash to be able to write a message on them.
Need more ideas for Thank You cards? Here is more inspiration:
- Geo Floral Wreath Die Set & Stamps from Die-cutting Essentials issue 75, March 2021.
- Spellbinders – Cutting Dies – Essential Labels – S5-437
- Hunkydory – Moonstone Cutting Dies – Say it With Sentiments – MSTINE258
- Inkadinkado – Clear Stamps – Modern Flower Flourish – 60-30380
- Paper Heaven – China Shop -04 – 12×12 in scrapbooking paper
- Orange Copper foil paper in my stash
- Taylored Expressions – Mini Slim Envelopes
- Stampin’ Up – Blueberry Bushel
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Red backed, super sticky, double-sided 1/8-inch wide tape