I could not forget those who celebrate Christmas in the warmer climates. (Yes, Karen Burniston has a die for this one too!)
Using the Palm Tree Pop-up die set, heavy kraft paper, baker’s twine and vintage Mrs. Grossman’s Christmas light stickers, this card comes together. The sand is a brown fine tip marker. The vintage postcards are free from copyright.
See all the of the 12 Days of Christmas Trees by clicking on one below.
Stamps & Ink (on envelope)
- Stampin’ Up Classic Stampin’ Pad – Tranquil Tide
- Stampin’ Up Classic Staminp’ Pad – Pear Pizzazz
- Stampin’ Up Stamp Write – chocolate chip
- Giant Tropical Stamp Set by Janie’s Originals for Papercraft Inspirations issue 193
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- ½ inch white double-sided tear tape
- Baker’s Twine orange/yellow